Teaching Assistant (ASD Provision) (Fixed Term Contract)
36 hrs per week, term time only
£19,881.00 - £20,007.00 FTE pro rata to £17,281.18 - £17,390.70 (depending on experience)
The Head teacher and the Governors wish to appoint a highly professional, energetic and enthusiastic Teaching Assistant to work in our purpose built KS1/KS2 ASD Provision. You would be working in partnership with our qualified teachers in raising standards for our learners.
- Be a good role model for our pupils
- Promote the achievement of every child
- Work effectively as part of a team
- Motivate and inspire children and colleagues
- Be committed to building strong parental and professional links
- Have GCSE (or equivalent) Maths and English
- Have direct experience of working with children with autism or committed to undertaking specific training.
You will be expected to show a strong commitment towards developing inclusive learning opportunities for the children and the flexibility to work across the Key Stages.
In return we can offer:
- Exciting opportunity to make a real impact on the pupils at Knollmead primary school
- Support of a highly effective, caring staff team committed to the children's success
- High quality training and professional development
- Fun and a challenge!
Further details and an application form are available on our website or from the school office. Online applications should be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org or posted to the Head teacher at the school address. Please specify clearly on your application which post you are applying for.
Please note that CVs will not be accepted or applications from agencies.
Closing date: 9.00 am: Thursday 10th October 2019
Shortlisting: Thursday 10th October 2019
Interviews: Week Commencing Monday 14th October 2019
Knollmead Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Knollmead Primary School is an equal opportunities employer.
The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS criminal records check.
JOINING OUR STAFF
'Coombe Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment’